Campaign tags function as a great organizational tool within Lately for your content. Any campaign tag you create will allow you to schedule, post, and track content towards specific initiatives. With campaign tags, Lately will automatically collate your entire campaign, including content, tasks, files, graphics, associated contacts, design elements and more, in one click.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?