Campaign tags function as a great organizational tool within Lately for your content. Any campaign tag you create will allow you to schedule, post, and track content towards specific initiatives. With campaign tags, Lately will automatically collate your entire campaign, including content, tasks, files, graphics, associated contacts, design elements and more, in one click.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?