Wonderful idea! To add another dashboard and expand your subscription, the dashboard owner simply has to hover over the small hamburger menu in the top right of the dashboard screen, and click “Create a New Dashboard”. Simply follow the instructions to add a website URL, update your billing information, and connect more social channels to a brand new Lately dashboard!
Articles in this section
- How do I see retweets and replies for my content in my Content Library?
- Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to Lately?
- How do I change the foundational messaging (such as my profile photo) for my connected social channels in Lately?
- I'm getting the social authentication email from Lately multiple times, even after I re-authorize my account. What's going on?
- How do I re-authenticate my Twitter in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Instagram in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook in Lately?
- How do I connect multiple social accounts to my Lately dashboard?
- How do I re-authenticate my LinkedIn account in Lately?
- Why don't I have any data in interval for my Instagram account in my Omni-analytics?