Wonderful idea! To add another dashboard and expand your subscription, the dashboard owner simply has to hover over the small hamburger menu in the top right of the dashboard screen, and click “Create a New Dashboard”. Simply follow the instructions to add a website URL, update your billing information, and connect more social channels to a brand new Lately dashboard!
Articles in this section
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?