Wonderful idea! To add another dashboard and expand your subscription, the dashboard owner simply has to hover over the small hamburger menu in the top right of the dashboard screen, and click “Create a New Dashboard”. Simply follow the instructions to add a website URL, update your billing information, and connect more social channels to a brand new Lately dashboard!
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?