The process is super simple and takes all of two minutes. On your Omni-Analytics page, beneath the graph, is a button to “Connect” to add more, well, connections :). Choose Google Analytics from the dropdown menu, and you'll be prompted to authorize by signing in to Google. A few quick clicks, and you can now see all of your analytics across your social media channels and your website in a single, whole-picture view.
Articles in this section
- How do I see retweets and replies for my content in my Content Library?
- Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to Lately?
- How do I change the foundational messaging (such as my profile photo) for my connected social channels in Lately?
- I'm getting the social authentication email from Lately multiple times, even after I re-authorize my account. What's going on?
- How do I re-authenticate my Twitter in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Instagram in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook in Lately?
- How do I connect multiple social accounts to my Lately dashboard?
- How do I re-authenticate my LinkedIn account in Lately?
- Why don't I have any data in interval for my Instagram account in my Omni-analytics?