The process is super simple and takes all of two minutes. On your Omni-Analytics page, beneath the graph, is a button to “Connect” to add more, well, connections :). Choose Google Analytics from the dropdown menu, and you'll be prompted to authorize by signing in to Google. A few quick clicks, and you can now see all of your analytics across your social media channels and your website in a single, whole-picture view.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?