The process is super simple and takes all of two minutes. On your Omni-Analytics page, beneath the graph, is a button to “Connect” to add more, well, connections :). Choose Google Analytics from the dropdown menu, and you'll be prompted to authorize by signing in to Google. A few quick clicks, and you can now see all of your analytics across your social media channels and your website in a single, whole-picture view.
Articles in this section
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?