Right now, Lately’s native tool integrations include Google Analytics and Bit.ly. We’ll be adding integrations with MailChimp, Facebook Paid Ads, and Google Ads in the near future. In the meantime, Lately lets you add all of your additional marketing tools to your dashboard, to track and identify administrative managers and passwords systems, so that you can prevent legacy knowledge loss and seamlessly on-board new team members in seconds.
Articles in this section
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?