Right now, Lately’s native tool integrations include Google Analytics and Bit.ly. We’ll be adding integrations with MailChimp, Facebook Paid Ads, and Google Ads in the near future. In the meantime, Lately lets you add all of your additional marketing tools to your dashboard, to track and identify administrative managers and passwords systems, so that you can prevent legacy knowledge loss and seamlessly on-board new team members in seconds.
Articles in this section
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?
- Can I only display content from one or two campaigns?