Yes. Though, Instagram’s API does not currently let third-party platforms schedule posts directly to Instagram. Lately let’s you curate your post, and schedule it out to Instagram. Then, on the day it is scheduled to post, we will send you a reminder email with your post content and a PDF of your image(s), so that you have everything on-hand to post directly. Long story short, Instagram lives on a private island, so Lately gives you as few clicks as possible to publish your curated content in Instagram.
Articles in this section
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?
- Can I only display content from one or two campaigns?