Yes. Though, Instagram’s API does not currently let third-party platforms schedule posts directly to Instagram. Lately let’s you curate your post, and schedule it out to Instagram. Then, on the day it is scheduled to post, we will send you a reminder email with your post content and a PDF of your image(s), so that you have everything on-hand to post directly. Long story short, Instagram lives on a private island, so Lately gives you as few clicks as possible to publish your curated content in Instagram.
Articles in this section
- How do I see retweets and replies for my content in my Content Library?
- Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to Lately?
- How do I change the foundational messaging (such as my profile photo) for my connected social channels in Lately?
- I'm getting the social authentication email from Lately multiple times, even after I re-authorize my account. What's going on?
- How do I re-authenticate my Twitter in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Instagram in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook in Lately?
- How do I connect multiple social accounts to my Lately dashboard?
- How do I re-authenticate my LinkedIn account in Lately?
- Why don't I have any data in interval for my Instagram account in my Omni-analytics?