Great question. Lately’s Consistency Scanner pulls together your marketing with a free audit of your company. Simply enter your company’s URL into the scanner, click scan, and Lately will automatically pull in and evaluate the effectiveness of your keywords, namespaces, messaging and design across your website and social media profiles. We’ll give you a consistency score and check for any inconsistencies across your marketing, so that you can see what can be improved, and differentiate yourself from the competition. Think of our Consistency Scanner like a marketing audit that an agency would normally charge $5 - $10k for...but with Lately, it’s $0 :-).
Articles in this section
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?