Great question. Lately’s Consistency Scanner pulls together your marketing with a free audit of your company. Simply enter your company’s URL into the scanner, click scan, and Lately will automatically pull in and evaluate the effectiveness of your keywords, namespaces, messaging and design across your website and social media profiles. We’ll give you a consistency score and check for any inconsistencies across your marketing, so that you can see what can be improved, and differentiate yourself from the competition. Think of our Consistency Scanner like a marketing audit that an agency would normally charge $5 - $10k for...but with Lately, it’s $0 :-).
Articles in this section
- How do I see retweets and replies for my content in my Content Library?
- Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to Lately?
- How do I change the foundational messaging (such as my profile photo) for my connected social channels in Lately?
- I'm getting the social authentication email from Lately multiple times, even after I re-authorize my account. What's going on?
- How do I re-authenticate my Twitter in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Instagram in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook in Lately?
- How do I connect multiple social accounts to my Lately dashboard?
- How do I re-authenticate my LinkedIn account in Lately?
- Why don't I have any data in interval for my Instagram account in my Omni-analytics?