Absolutely! Lately allows you to create posts for multiple social channels at the same time, by selecting to which channels you’d like to post from the list of connected social accounts on the left-hand side of the content creation box. Once your content is in your Content Pipeline, Lately enables you to post across any of your connected social channels in only a few clicks.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?