Absolutely! Lately allows you to create posts for multiple social channels at the same time, by selecting to which channels you’d like to post from the list of connected social accounts on the left-hand side of the content creation box. Once your content is in your Content Pipeline, Lately enables you to post across any of your connected social channels in only a few clicks.
Articles in this section
- How do I see retweets and replies for my content in my Content Library?
- Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to Lately?
- How do I change the foundational messaging (such as my profile photo) for my connected social channels in Lately?
- I'm getting the social authentication email from Lately multiple times, even after I re-authorize my account. What's going on?
- How do I re-authenticate my Twitter in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Instagram in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook in Lately?
- How do I connect multiple social accounts to my Lately dashboard?
- How do I re-authenticate my LinkedIn account in Lately?
- Why don't I have any data in interval for my Instagram account in my Omni-analytics?