Absolutely! Lately allows you to create posts for multiple social channels at the same time, by selecting to which channels you’d like to post from the list of connected social accounts on the left-hand side of the content creation box. Once your content is in your Content Pipeline, Lately enables you to post across any of your connected social channels in only a few clicks.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?