Go to “Setup” and select “Channels & Messaging” from the dropdown menu. Click the triple dot icon located on the right-hand side of the channel that you wish to disconnect, and select “Remove”. Then to add the desired social account: click “Add Channel” and enter the channel type, enter the URL and identify the administrative managers (if you’d like to keep track of channel ownership) and click “Save”. To connect the new social account, click “Connect Channel”, select the desired social platform, and you’ll be prompted to authorize the channel by signing in. Ta-Da! All of your social media channel Namespace Titles, URL’s, and profile messaging automagically organized in one place for you.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?