Go to “Setup” and select “Channels & Messaging” from the dropdown menu. Click the triple dot icon located on the right-hand side of the channel that you wish to disconnect, and select “Remove”. Then to add the desired social account: click “Add Channel” and enter the channel type, enter the URL and identify the administrative managers (if you’d like to keep track of channel ownership) and click “Save”. To connect the new social account, click “Connect Channel”, select the desired social platform, and you’ll be prompted to authorize the channel by signing in. Ta-Da! All of your social media channel Namespace Titles, URL’s, and profile messaging automagically organized in one place for you.
Articles in this section
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?
- Can I only display content from one or two campaigns?
- My LinkedIn says “need to reauth” next to the channel name in my Channels and Messaging. What does this mean?