Go to “Setup” and select “Channels & Messaging” from the dropdown menu. Click the triple dot icon located on the right-hand side of the channel that you wish to disconnect, and select “Remove”. Then to add the desired social account: click “Add Channel” and enter the channel type, enter the URL and identify the administrative managers (if you’d like to keep track of channel ownership) and click “Save”. To connect the new social account, click “Connect Channel”, select the desired social platform, and you’ll be prompted to authorize the channel by signing in. Ta-Da! All of your social media channel Namespace Titles, URL’s, and profile messaging automagically organized in one place for you.
Articles in this section
- How do I see retweets and replies for my content in my Content Library?
- Can I connect my personal Facebook profile to Lately?
- How do I change the foundational messaging (such as my profile photo) for my connected social channels in Lately?
- I'm getting the social authentication email from Lately multiple times, even after I re-authorize my account. What's going on?
- How do I re-authenticate my Twitter in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Instagram in Lately?
- How do I re-authenticate my Facebook in Lately?
- How do I connect multiple social accounts to my Lately dashboard?
- How do I re-authenticate my LinkedIn account in Lately?
- Why don't I have any data in interval for my Instagram account in my Omni-analytics?