Looking for a UX Designer to join our rapidly expanding team at a female-founded SaaS startup in the B2B MarTech market. The position be full-time.
Seeking a seasoned user-experience (UX) designer who can nimbly assess requirements and technical limitations and conceive, conduct and apply learnings from user research, interviews and surveys. The ability to organize and translate user research into site maps, user flows, customer journey maps and wireframes is a must, as well as a self-propelled initiative, creative problem-solving and flexibility in our fast-paced startup environment. As we make our transition from an individual training and demo-focused product to fully self-service product, a keen focus on onboarding, continuous user testing and ensuring an awesome initial user experience is essential. If you have a curiosity for ground-breaking technology, really love to love the folks you work with, a decent sense of humor and a willingness to tell us what you think we should be doing better – we want to work with you.
Key Qualifications & Experience Required
- Five or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Extensive experience in applying UX design best practices to design solutions and a comprehensive understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to Lately team.
- A clear understanding of the importance and application of user-centered design and design thinking.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism. Be willing to share constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Lately is the first self-service SaaS platform that unifies marketing processes and tools to help marketers collaboratively plan, execute and analyze all their marketing from one, central dashboard. Each year, according to IBM, marketers waste upwards of $83 Billion by failing to organize their teams and master fundamental marketing processes common to every business regardless of industry or size. Lately consolidates and streamlines people, processes and tools into a single dashboard, pulling back the “black curtain” of marketing so anyone – from CMOs to nonprofits to 30 million U.S. small business owners – can understand and execute all their marketing in one place at an affordable price point.
Led by Joanne Wilson, Lately closed its Series Seed II Round in March 2018 with $750,000, bringing the company's total raise amount to $2.2 million. Lately was one of only 19 startups selected out of more than 1,000 for the 2016-17 class at Grand Central Tech, one of the most prestigious accelerators in New York City. Lately is also a 2015 graduate of the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA), as well as a recipient of a $355,000 Microsoft grant, a $15,000 Stripe grant and a $12,000 IBM Watson grant.
To learn more about Lately and how you can be part of its success, visit http://trylately.com or email email@example.com. Keep up with Lately’s latest on Twitter: @trylately.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.