Looking for a Customer Success Star to join our rapidly expanding team at a female-founded SaaS startup in the B2B MarTech market.
Seeking a fun, resourceful, friendly, team go-getter with a kind, caring demeanor, who’s willing to go that extra mile to help customers get the answers they need and to feel excited about the service they receive. A penchant for creative problem-solving, anticipating the needs of others, community-building and flexibility is a must for our fast-paced startup environment. Self-propelled initiative, a decent sense of humor, world-class listening skills and a willingness to tell us what you think we should be doing better are essential. If you have a curiosity for ground-breaking technology, the gift of patience, a passion for making your customers successful and really love to love the folks you work with -we want to meet you.
Customer Retention and Communications Key Responsibilities
- Be Human. Exhibit compassion, patience and a genuine willingness to understand and help each customer with gratitude and respect.
- Represent Lately in all customer interactions as the trusted resource for support.
- Exceed customer expectations of new and existing accounts through proactive management and communications.
- Communicate customer intel to marketing, sales and product teams and collaborate on customer retention initiatives and execution.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the product and serve as an educational resource for customers.
- Oversee customer product support, education and user-question/concerns via phone and email assistance, daily, as needed. Keep track of customer wish lists and reach out when components are available. Proactively check in with existing customers throughout lifespan. Follow up with customers who churn for “exit interviews.” Keep thorough notes on customer interactions and communicate, as needed, to sales, marketing and product teams.
- Collaborate directly with Lately’s development team to troubleshoot on product-caused bugs and issues; readily and promptly communicate with customer from beginning to close of issue.
- Organize, sort and respond to customer tickets via support management software and log customer information in our CRM.
- Gather and organize information based on tickets processed and detailed customer feedback to provide weekly reports to business development team on trends in customer experience.
- Act as a resource to account executives, as needed.
- Manage onboarding process for new customers, including walk-through of account set-up process, understanding and recording customer specific needs and goals; provide tips and best practices tailored to customer profile.
- Lead weekly open Office Hours via a live webinar for existing customers and their extended community, highlighting Lately features and interacting with customers via a live Q & A.
- Develop and manage Office Hours marketing materials, including weekly emails, traffic reporting and in-product announcements. Propose and plan scheduled topics on customer feedback and product roadmap.
- Source and organize customer testimonials and communicate to marketing, product and sales.
- Proactively seek opportunities for product upselling with customers and communicate to account executives.
- Knowledge of Slack, Google Docs, CRM, Customer Support Management and/or Lead Management systems (such as Mailchimp, io, Close.io, Freshdesk, Zendesk, etc) is a plus but not required.
Lately is the first self-service SaaS platform that unifies marketing processes and tools to help marketers collaboratively plan, execute and analyze all their marketing from one, central dashboard. Each year, according to IBM, marketers waste upwards of $83 Billion by failing to organize their teams and master fundamental marketing processes common to every business regardless of industry or size. Lately consolidates and streamlines people, processes and tools into a single dashboard, pulling back the “black curtain” of marketing so anyone – from CMOs to
nonprofits to 30 million U.S. small business owners – can understand and execute all their marketing in one place at an affordable price point.
Led by Joanne Wilson, Lately closed its Series Seed II Round in March 2018 with $750,000, bringing the company's total raise amount to $2.2 million. Lately was one of only 19 startups selected out of more than 1,000 for the 2016-17 class at Grand Central Tech, one of the most prestigious accelerators in New York City. Lately is also a 2015 graduate of the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA), as well as a recipient of a $355,000 Microsoft grant, a $15,000 Stripe grant and a $12,000 IBM Watson grant.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.