You can edit the foundational messaging, such as your profile photos, for any of your connected social media accounts in Lately. To do so, go to Setup --> Channels & Messaging. Click on the "plus" icon next to any of the social media accounts you'd like to edit. When the dropdown window appears with your channel information, you can click "Edit Live [Channel Type] Profile" on the top righthand side of the dropdown. This will allow you to edit any of the foundational information for your account. To change your profile image, for example, click the camera icon next to "Profile Photo" - you can either attach an image from Lately (if you've added the profile photo to your Lately File Manager), or upload a photo from your desktop or cloud spaces. Once you've uploaded the desired photo, click "Publish Changes", and the information will update to directly to that profile.
You can repeat this process for any of the foundational messaging sections in the profile dropdown menu.
Please find a few step-by-step screenshots below.
1. Go to Setup --> Channels and Messaging.
2. Click on the "+" icon next to the social channel you'd like to edit.
3. When the dropdown menu appears, click "Edit Live [Channel Type] Profile"
4. From here you can edit any of the foundational messaging sections. For example, you can edit your profile photo by clicking camera icon next to the Profile Photo section. Upload an image, or attach an image from your Lately File Manager.
7. Click "Publish Changes".
6. Repeat this process for any additional social channels you'd like to edit.