Lately is seeking a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a fast, aggressive startup.
Your #1 goal will be to generate and exceed a targeted quantity of quality leads for the sales team members. The SDR will identify, qualify, and approach potential clients and then introduce them to the sales team to convert into new customers who can benefit from Lately’s offering.
The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree with two to five years of telemarketing / inside sales experience discussing technical products and solutions and often dis-qualifying poor candidates to ensure the delivery of quality leads to a highly motivated sales teams.
To help increase awareness and increase long term users of Lately’s All-in-One Marketing Dashboard.
A Lately Dashboard is a collection of core marketing tools that serve as command-central for the company, brand or project you’re marketing and its associated website URL. Lately wrangles together social media scheduling, publishing, tasks, analytics and more across all your marketing channels all while saving teams 8 hours/week and 50% on budget. (See www.trylately.com)
The job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Achieve monthly outreach quotas
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls (50+ daily) to customers and prospects to gather information and initiate the first step in identifying interested parties and learning more about the company’s products and services
- Following up with interested parties and securing both a meeting for the sales team and information about the prospect’s business
- Outbound calls to customers to determine their needs and timelines
- Daily integration with CRM, task management, internal communication and outbound (email, phone, social media) tools -in order to adopt accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities according to sales department best practices, policies, and procedures
- Expected 40+ hours/week within weekday business hours
- Outside travel is not required in this position
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures
- Keeps management informed of all activity, including timely preparation of reports
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2+ years of minimum lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms
- Passionate for finding and identifying those who “want to learn more”
- Results-driven, self-starter, persistent, highly motivated to increase earnings despite rejection
- Good verbal and written (email) communications skills
- Dynamic telephone presence
- Proficiency with Gmail, Outlook, Comm and Productivity Apps
- Experience with startups a plus
- BA/BS degree or equivalent not required
How to Apply: Only highly motivated, team players need apply! Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Pay Rate: Base plus commission