Looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive to join rapidly expanding sales team for the B2B MarTech market at a female-founded SaaS startup.
To help increase awareness and increase long term users of Lately’s All-in-One Marketing Dashboard.
A Lately Dashboard is a collection of core marketing tools that serve as command-central for the company, brand or project you’re marketing and its associated website URL. Lately wrangles together social media scheduling, publishing, tasks, analytics and more across all your marketing channels all while saving teams 8 hours/week and 50% on budget. (See www.trylately.com)
We are seeking a fun, resourceful, driven, team go-getter with a competitive spirit, strong business acumen and penchant for startup madness to rock with our rapidly growing sales crew. If you have a curiosity for technology, the gift of gab, a passion for making your customers successful and really love to love the folks you work with -- we want to meet you.
Outbound calls, personalized emails, social selling, customer problem solving, target Account selling, initiative, a decent sense of humor and a willingness to tell us what you think we should be doing better are a must.
AEs at Lately are also expected to develop prospecting skills to engage potential customers, learn about their businesses, determine if potential clients are candidates for Lately’s platform, and present Lately to clients in order to capture their business and grow Lately’s expanding user base.
All of our Account Executives have the ability to continuously learn and develop their skills. They are engaged with their customers at every level of the sales cycle, from account planning, through the development of the deal, to the close of business. They're more than just Account Executives -- they're trusted advisors to the Lately customer base.
The goal of an Account Executive is to schedule product demos and proposal calls on a weekly basis, and ultimately lead these product demos and the appropriate follow up procedure from a deal close, through any onboarding process, and finally the transition to our Customer Success team for ongoing account management. Our goal is to build a team of smart, ambitious, and agile Account Executives, committed to our results-oriented culture, continuous learning, and exceeding each and every customer's expectations.
- Passionate - Truly cares about the work, the people and the customers
- Results Driven - Sets high standards for performance and meets them
- Self-Starter - Can work in a fast paced environment and actively suggest and act on solutions, not just point out problems - loves autonomy.
- Disciplined - Has a solid reputation for delivering as promised, can manage commitments.
- Customer-Centric - Connects the dots between business problems and solutions.
- Trustworthy - Able to gain the trust of our team and customers.
- Learner - Continuously working to hone skills and learn more.
- Team Player/Fun - You will be part of a growing sales and marketing team. We work together to reach our goals and you will be integral to our teams success. We also like to have a good time while doing our work.
- Forthcoming - Willingness to share constructive criticism, brainstorm ideas and lead the way on executing them.
Pay Rate: Base plus commission
How to Apply: Only highly motivated, team players need apply! Email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.