Short answer - Yes! :-) Every time you add an image to a post in Lately, we will automatically save that image to your file section so that you can quickly access it again. That image will always be available in your File section once added, and you will be able to see the specific post you published it with in your Content Library.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?