Short answer - Yes! :-) Every time you add an image to a post in Lately, we will automatically save that image to your file section so that you can quickly access it again. That image will always be available in your File section once added, and you will be able to see the specific post you published it with in your Content Library.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Google Analytics?
- How do I edit a keyword?
- Does Lately have a mobile app?
- How do I clear my cookies in Lately?
- Can I upload social posts?
- Can I download my social posts?
- Can I download my calendar?
- How do I update my email settings in Lately?
- How do I repurpose content from one platform to another?
- How do I delete posts natively from Facebook or Twitter in Lately?