Yes! To download your calendar, go to Planning > Calendar. Choose Daily View, and select the month you wish to download. Then navigate to the bottom righthand corner of the calendar, and you will see a link that says "Download PDF". Click that link, and your calendar will download to your computer as a PDF. Depending on the amount of content in your calendar, it may take a few moments to download.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?