Yes! To download your calendar, go to Planning > Calendar. Choose Daily View, and select the month you wish to download. Then navigate to the bottom righthand corner of the calendar, and you will see a link that says "Download PDF". Click that link, and your calendar will download to your computer as a PDF. Depending on the amount of content in your calendar, it may take a few moments to download.
Articles in this section
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?