Yes! You can easily download your socials posts from your Lately dashboard as a CSV file. To do this, go to the Content Pipeline. Then select the section of the content pipeline that you want to download (generated, drafts, need approval, rejected, approved, queued, scheduled, published). Once you are in that section, navigate to the "Export as CSV" box on the righthand side of the posts, and click "Export". Your posts from that section of the Content Pipeline will then download as a CSV file.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?