Yes! You can easily download your socials posts from your Lately dashboard as a CSV file. To do this, go to the Content Pipeline. Then select the section of the content pipeline that you want to download (generated, drafts, need approval, rejected, approved, queued, scheduled, published). Once you are in that section, navigate to the "Export as CSV" box on the righthand side of the posts, and click "Export". Your posts from that section of the Content Pipeline will then download as a CSV file.
Articles in this section
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?
- Can I only display content from one or two campaigns?