Yes! You can easily download your socials posts from your Lately dashboard as a CSV file. To do this, go to the Content Pipeline. Then select the section of the content pipeline that you want to download (generated, drafts, need approval, rejected, approved, queued, scheduled, published). Once you are in that section, navigate to the "Export as CSV" box on the righthand side of the posts, and click "Export". Your posts from that section of the Content Pipeline will then download as a CSV file.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Google Analytics?
- How do I edit a keyword?
- Does Lately have a mobile app?
- How do I clear my cookies in Lately?
- Can I upload social posts?
- Can I download my social posts?
- Can I download my calendar?
- How do I update my email settings in Lately?
- How do I repurpose content from one platform to another?
- How do I delete posts natively from Facebook or Twitter in Lately?