Great question! To add your Google analytics simply navigate to your Omni-Analytics in Lately, and click the dropdown next to where it says "Connect" on the bottom lefthand corner of the interactive graph at the top of the page. Then select "Google Analytics", and click "allow" to give Lately access to your analytics. Ta-Da! Your Google Analytics are now connected!
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?