Great question! To add your Google analytics simply navigate to your Omni-Analytics in Lately, and click the dropdown next to where it says "Connect" on the bottom lefthand corner of the interactive graph at the top of the page. Then select "Google Analytics", and click "allow" to give Lately access to your analytics. Ta-Da! Your Google Analytics are now connected!
Articles in this section
- How do I add my Google Analytics?
- How do I edit a keyword?
- Does Lately have a mobile app?
- How do I clear my cookies in Lately?
- Can I upload social posts?
- Can I download my social posts?
- Can I download my calendar?
- How do I update my email settings in Lately?
- How do I repurpose content from one platform to another?
- How do I delete posts natively from Facebook or Twitter in Lately?