Great question! You can add someone by going to People > Team and selecting "Add Team Member". From there, you can add in their email address, and Lately will send them an invitation to join and create a username. Once they do that, you will be able to edit their privileges accordingly. Here is a How-To video if you would like to see the process in action!
Articles in this section
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?