Great question! You can add someone by going to People > Team and selecting "Add Team Member". From there, you can add in their email address, and Lately will send them an invitation to join and create a username. Once they do that, you will be able to edit their privileges accordingly. Here is a How-To video if you would like to see the process in action!
Articles in this section
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?
- Can I only display content from one or two campaigns?