Great question! You can bulk delete drafts from within your Content Library by going to the Content dropdown and selecting Library. Once you are in your Content Library, you can filter the Status (the drop down menus on the top right) to show your "Drafts". From there you can select the drafts you wish you delete by checking the boxes next to the posts. Then, click the "delete post" trash can icon at the top of the page and Lately will delete those posts.
Articles in this section
- Why did my LinkedIn photo show up as a link?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS Feed?
- How do you bulk delete drafts?
- How can I add a team member with a separate login to the account?
- How can I export reports for clients?
- How do I filter my calendar (or library)?
- Can I only display content from one or two campaigns?
- My LinkedIn says “need to reauth” next to the channel name in my Channels and Messaging. What does this mean?
- How do I use the Lately Google Chrome Extension?
- Can I autogenerate social posts from an RSS feed?