Great question! You can bulk delete drafts from within your Content Library by going to the Content dropdown and selecting Library. Once you are in your Content Library, you can filter the Status (the drop down menus on the top right) to show your "Drafts". From there you can select the drafts you wish you delete by checking the boxes next to the posts. Then, click the "delete post" trash can icon at the top of the page and Lately will delete those posts.
Articles in this section
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?