Great question! Because of the LinkedIn API we have to include the images as a link and that is how we render them to the post. LinkedIn doesn't allow native image post through the API. Your attachment will appear in the post as a linked image.
Articles in this section
- What are UTM Parameters and how can I use them in Lately?
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?