In order to generate a transcript from a video or audio file in Lately, you first have to upload the video to your files section (find out how to do there here!). Once you upload the video, click on the three dots on the right hand side of the video, and click “Generate from Transcript”. You will then be brought to the Autogenerate page, and your transcript will be in the Autogenerator! From there, you have all of your regular Autogenerate options (add hashtags, choose a campaign, add a link and more!). Some transcripts might be very long - you can try content over 15,000 characters, but it may take a long time to process or timeout completely. We recommend between 5,000 and 10,000 characters, so we suggest that you break apart very long transcripts into smaller sections to autogenerate. Then, just click “Autogenerate”! Ta-Da! Here is a helpful How To Video, so you can see the process in action!
Articles in this section
- How do I publish a video to YouTube from Lately?
- How do I create a transcript and autogenerate from it in Lately?
- How do I use the Lately and UpContent Integration?
- How do I post to Instagram?
- How do I authenticate my Curalate integration?
- How can I auto-publish to Instagram?
- How do I switch my Instagram to a business account?
- What do “Existing Keywords in Content, Existing Keywords not in Content, and suggested Keywords” mean in Analytics?
- What are the default settings for the Social Post Autogenerator and how do I manage them?
- How will posts from an RSS feed look when they get imported?