Looking for a data analyst and operations manager to join our rapidly expanding team at a top female-founded SaaS startup in the B2B MarTech market.
Seeking a fun, resourceful, friendly yet focused team go-getter who possesses big picture vision but has the ability to mine details, assemble proof points and create and execute strategy based on learnings. A penchant for creative problem-solving, autonomous self-management, anticipating the needs of other team members, flexibility and world-class communication skills is a must for our fast-paced startup environment. Self-propelled initiative, a decent sense of humor, and a willingness to tell us what you think we should be doing better are essential. If you have a curiosity for artificial intelligence, critical thinking, the gift of data analysis, the ability to multi-multi-multitask with a smile and really love to love the folks you work with – we want to meet you.
NYC or remote for the right candidate.
- As Operations Manager, you will have a diverse set of responsibilities that touches all aspects of Lately, Inc. The following duties will your responsibilities upon joining Lately, however additional responsibilities may be added as Lately grows and evolves.
- Collect data, analyze, and present results for each vertical (marketing, sales, CS, product, etc)
- Manage all Operations projects including onboarding new team members, maintaining Lately systems, handling vendor relations, payroll for both employees and contractors, recruiting and interviewing, Summer internship management, etc.
- Manage and track deliverables and timelines for all Lately teams. Coordinate support as needed and ensure each team/team member is accountable and completes work as intended.
- Assist CEO with managing Investor relations, communications, and presentations. Additional responsibilities will arise during active funding rounds.
- Perform executive project management tasks to assist Lately’s CEO on her strategic initiatives, research and deliverables.
- Manage development roadmap and coordinate development work with sales and CS initiatives.
- Assist and coordinate multi-team projects and deliverables. Assist as needed on any strategic initiatives or partnership opportunities.
- Work with Lately COO to understand and manage to day operations of Lately. As needed, create new company processes and improve existing processes. Ensure company-wide communications are received and improve overall communication processes. Assist COO on new operations projects and financial tasks as needed.
- Act as Lately’s lead internal consultant to address important business issues and provide support for addressing each team’s pain points and needs. Regularly analyze solutions to address business needs and upcoming obstacles/growing pains. Maintain a thorough knowledge of marketing, sales, financial and product data, and serve as an educational resource for staff members.
- Additional projects with Lately leadership network and mentorship network may arise.
- There will only be occasional travel required on behalf of Lately but you will need to be available to support the Sales, Partnership, or Executive team as needed.
Lately is an AI-powered social media content mega-factory that leverages artificial intelligence to simplify and scale social media engagement for brands, agencies, marketing teams, communications teams, sales teams, individual employees and executives. We do this by combining artificial intelligence with automation, organization – automating 80% of social media management.
With Lately, marketers, agencies, sales teams and employee advocates can:
- Autogenerate dozens of pre-hashtagged and pre-shortlinked social media posts from blogs, newsletters, press releases, videos or podcasts with Lately's artificially intelligent social media content mega-factory.
- Then publish across unlimited channels while we automatically organize everything you publish into a master marketing calendar and a master library of all of your links, images, files, videos and more.
- See how all of your social media analytics line up against your web traffic in a single graph and click through any spike to know what caused it.
- Link multiple dashboards together in order to autogenerate content at a "parent" level and disseminate to unlimited "child" dashboards at scale – the ultimate amplifier for corporate/brand messaging across unlimited local or individual employee social media channels.
Lately has raised $2.6 million to date, with rounds led by Harvard Business School Alumni Angels and Joanne Wilson. Lately was one of only 100 startups chosen to participate in SAP.iO’s inaugural NYC foundry and one of 19 startups selected out of more than 1,000 for the 2016-17 class at Grand Central Tech (GCT), one of the most prestigious accelerators in New York City. Lately is also a 2015 graduate of the Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA), as well as a recipient of a $355,000 Microsoft grant, a $15,000 Stripe grant and a $12,000 IBM Watson grant.
To learn more about Lately and how you can be part of its success, visit http://trylately.com.
Email email@example.com to apply. Application Deadline: April 26, 2019.